Spear’s Weekly is the regular email newsletter from Spear’s Magazine. To have the short, sharp briefing delivered to your inbox each week, sign up here
The new edition of our much-anticipated Schools Index has just been launched. It lists the top 100 private schools in the world and has been prepared in partnership with the experts at leading education consultancy Carfax.
We’ve also gathered data about fees (which range from a modest $10,193 per year, all the way up to $145,000), curriculums and much else besides.
Click here to see the world’s best private schools in 2022. Or focus on a particular region by selecting one of the lists below:
- The best prep schools in the UK in 2022
- The best private schools in the UK in 2022
- The best Swiss private schools in 2022
- The best private schools in the rest of Europe in 2022
- The best private schools in the Middle East in 2022
- The best private schools in the US in 2022
- The best private schools in China and South-East Asia in 2022
- The best private schools in the rest of the world
Outside the classroom, John Arlidge sat down for dinner with the outgoing Rolls-Royce CEO, Torsten Müller-Ötvös, who explained why his final decision as the firm’s boss will be his most electrifying yet.
Meanwhile Chris Hawes was catching up with the founder of HNW group Tiger 21, Michael Sonnendfeldt, who explained where the ultra-wealthy are moving their money.
Other things to know
- If you have any comments or questions about this newsletter and articles published in Spear’s, or anything else, please email me directly.
- And, if you don’t already, please consider following us on Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all things Spear’s.
- And subscribe to the magazine here.
Until next time,