Here are some of our best pieces on what the new parents need to know
Round the corner from the Lindo Wing as we are, this blog is brought to you in a rare moment when we've come down off the roof with our long-lens camera.
Spear's, with our keen interest in how to ensure family fortunes devolve to the next generation with the minimum of legal uproar or financial diminution (to put it gently), has long covered succession. Now the nation has caught up, as Kate dilates and divine right kicks in, so here are some of our best pieces on what the new parents need to know.
1) Britons are lucky: we can leave our money to whomever we want.
2) Family businesses can fall apart when a strong leader dies.
3) Without proper planning, your fortune is at stake.
4) You need to bring the baby into the family business to teach it the ropes.
5) The Royal succession used to embody sexual and religious discrimination.
6) For god's sake, make a will.
7) Teach the child how to give away money.